Posted to alt.home.repair
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

If there was a number the OP did not mention. It sounds as if he is
being jerked around by an inspector. I agree there should be no
complaint if he signed that form and there is a dollar amount in that
blank. I'm sorry you got ripped off . You just cant understand that
other than C.O . and temites a seller really has no legal obligation
to fix anything. The buyer and lender are free to walk. FHA, DOT,
BBC, NYC, TNT, DDT whoever cannot force anyone to fix anything unless
it is agreed to in a contract.

On Aug 11, 9:53*pm, "Oscar" wrote:
"Big Jim" wrote in message

Yes it says seller will pay _____ . Seller can write in $0. *That
means house sold "as-is". They can't force you to spend anything.
The last line has the option to reject the addendum. Seller simply
signs that and house is still sold "as-is". Lender and/or buyer can
walk away but seller is under no obligation to fix anything. *See you
learned something today. *If I were selling my home right now and that
sheet came in front of me I'd write $0 for repairs and sign the
rejection option.if a number was written in there I didnt like. .
Pest inspection is standard for seller so that is no biggie.
So aren't you wiser now. *MAybe next time you sell a house you'll get
a lawyer and not get ripped.

========Turn off your HTML=======

Goodness Jim, I don't like to name call, but you're a simpleton.

The OP is doing this work, because obviously they filled in a $$ amount.

If you reject selling FHA, that's no biggie. We ARE talking about the OP's
case, exactly what is over your head here?

Look, if you say your willing to sell FHA, then reject it, you won't sell
FHA. Didn't I tell you b/4, you either do, or don't?

You can't sell FHA as is, you must meet their minimum standards. What don't
you understand about this?

You can't even figure out how to post, LOL, and here you are trying to tell
someone how to sell FHA. You definately made my night! LOL, thank you!