Alan Bierbaum

Default Seeking Advice on Finishing Red Alder to More Resemble Cherry

Check out M L Campbell Woodsong II Cherry stain. Wipe on, wipe off and it
looks just like real cherry. This is not an oil stain; and will work with
solvent or waterborne finish of you choice.

--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Recent Project Page: http://www.calanb.com/recent.html
Workbench project: http://www.calanb.com/wbench.html

"Rudson Family" wrote in message
Snip

For this project, however, I want to stain the Red Alder to more resemble
the Cherry wood that was called for in the plans. I also want to apply a
durable finish as this project is intended for my 9-year-old's bedroom. I
am looking for recommendations on technique and products to achieve this
result. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

--

With regards from the Rudson Family