Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Ridiculous FHA rules

"dpb" wrote in message

snip
All as a long-winded way of say the OP needs to get somebody on his
nickel and if the inspector is, slap him up the side 'o the head w/ the
fact he's getting paid by one side and seemingly working for the other in
the deal.

Actually, Big Jim reminds me of myself, back when I didn't have a clue
about FHA. People tried to give me advice _not_ to sell FHA. I was one of
these, yeah I'll get my lawyer. Well, lawyer's don't give advice for free,
if you have one on a retainer, it's still not free. Bottom line, you're not
gonna break a contract, without paying through the nose.