Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected][_2_] l.vanderloo@rogers.com[_2_] is offline

Default Roll Call

On Aug 7, 9:03*pm, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:
I read all the posts, but seldom have anything useful to add. *Doing almost
no turning lately.

When names don't appear for a long time, they tend to fade from memory--like
Lyn Mangiameli and Lief Thorvaldson. *I know Lyn was very ill; anyone know
more? *I used to enjoy Lief's dry humor and I wonder what has become of him
and "LDD."

Hoy the other Leo, you mean you forgot good old George Tokarev ??, he
found himself a new moniker, after trying REALITY CHECK (didn't work
out to well )he is now using the fitting name of MIKEY MOUSE, sorry
that's MICHAEL MOUSE ;-)).
As for me I've been enjoying summer and just got back from a camping
trip up north, otherwise I turn still quite a bit, and drop in here
regularly, but it is a hassle to post most often, so I don't bother,
there are so many"experts " here that my input isn't needed I think

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum4.html