Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Best way to cut vertical slots through round posts?

That's interesting. I know nothing about horses, but there are a
number of houses around here that have a horse or two and most of them
just have barbed wire strung on light angle iron or something
similarly light weight. There's one very recent one that put up an
electrified wire around most of it, but there is a section where there
is just a stone wall that can't be more than 2 feet high, with brush
around it but still. I've always found it a bit odd, seems like any
of them could get out without breaking a sweat, but they apparently
don't.

-Kevin

They know where the food is.

--