Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Cable Splitter questions for my internet and tv

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:35:08 -0600, "Bob M." wrote:

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
.. .

AFAIK, ALL splitters are bidirectional. Perhaps you're confusing
splitters and amplifiers.

Not talking about amps. If splitters are bi-directional, then why do they
have one "In" and many "Out" ports?

Most people are intellectually-challenged and couldn't tolerate the
more correct (but slightly more complicated) naming.

I have seen one where one of the connections is labeled "in/out" and
the others are labeled "out/in". The thing itself is no different from
any other splitter.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov