Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Window Gel Stickers removal

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:38:10 +0100, Toby wrote:

We had a windows with loads of stickers on it ,and they all came off
with just a Stanly knife blade (bare, not in the handle!) scraped
against the glass - I expect this will work for these!

Well that was painless.

'Orrible sticky gunk but seemed more intent in sticking to itself
than anything else. Stanley blade to lift the bulk and then pressed
hard against the glass got most of the residue off. Found that
detergent based liquid hand soap would shift what remained on the
blade, my fingers and the glass. B-)

Bet you used WD40 and don't want to admit to it :-)

--
Dave - WD40 Liberation Front.