Mark Jerde

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Silvan wrote:
Mark Jerde wrote:

LOL! I was in high school in the 1970's. I'd still wear bell
bottoms if they were available!

Where have you been for the last few years? They're everywhere.
They're called "flared leg jeans" this time around, and I've only
seen them available in styles aimed at women, but if you're that much
into the hideous things, maybe you don't mind wearing hip huggers.

The style I like use contrasting material for the "vee" and the bottom of
the "bell." Haven't seen any of those since "Mod Squad" reruns were taken
off... g

(Hip huggers are evil. They do absolutely nothing except make even
the best-formed ladies look chunky.)

Sorry sir, I disagree. g Some of my favorite memories of high school (in
the 1970's) involve hip huggers. ;-)

-- Mark