Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default I told you so: Taliban winning in Afghanistan

In article , David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/10/2009 3:36 PM Doug Miller spake thus:

In article , David

Nebenzahl wrote:

I don't disagree with you, only to say that we have as much
business being in Afghanistan as we did in Iraq (which is to say,
for the reading-between-the-lines-impaired, none).

Were you paying attention to the news on 11 September 2001?

Gee, and all this time I thought we were attacked by some people from
something called al Qaeda, not by the Taliban. When did the Taliban
attack us?

Clearly you were *not* paying attention. Come back after you've educated
yourself on the relationship between Al Qaeda and the Taliban prior to October
2001. Google is your friend.