Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default killing a tree

Van Chocstraw wrote:
nefletch wrote:
Lets just say I have a tree growing where I do not want it
to grow. And it is such a location that I cannot get to it
to dig it up. I have cut the tree down to shoulder height,
and it can stay there as long as it don't grow anymore.
It is approximately 5 inches across right now. What can
I do to kill it? should I drill holes in the top and pour
shrub/tree killer in the holes? How often? Do they make some sort
of object to drive into the stump that I
can pour a lot of chemical in, so it feeds it and kills it on
a continual basis? Any "intelligent" responses will be
appreciated. thank you

You could whittle a nice statue. Then shellac it.

Totem Pole for midgets.
Asphalt the surrounding area and make a basketball court for toddlers.
Build a tee-pee around it.

Every time I think of tee-pee, I recall a contest where "Timbuktu" was to be
used in a poem:

Me and Tim a hikin' went,
Met three girls with a pop-up tent,
Since they was three and we was two