Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Calif Bill[_2_] Calif Bill[_2_] is offline

Default CONCRETE ADVICE NEEDED

"justme" wrote in message
We have a pool with a concrete or cement walkway around it that is appx.
36" wide. We need to get to a leaking pipe underneath this walk.
I may want to jackhammer the concrete above where the pipe is leaking.

How can I saw this walk which is about 3" thick so that the jackhammer
doesn't crack it into jagged pieces beyond where I want to get to?

Thank you.

j/b

There are dry diamond saws that will work on a Skil Saw. There are also
ones for angle grinders, but my grinder is a 4 1/2" so you could only cut
about 1.75" deep.