Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

flipper wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:33:25 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:59:19 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:31:56 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:43:27 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
This will send a chill down your spine...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts...ubborn-Things/

Big brother is watching... big time :-(

Bull****.

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform
out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of
life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface
via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we
can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're
asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on
the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send
it to ."

You are such a good little mind numbed robot.

When, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the Bush
Administration asked the public to keep an eye out for
potentially life threatening, illegal, terrorist activity and
report same to the appropriate authorities the left went into
an apoplectic fit screaming fascist, fascist, but you think
it's perfectly fine for people to collect and send private
communications to the White House for nothing more threatening
than expressing a political opinion Obama doesn't like.

Let's see, the left says reporting life threatening illegal
activities bad.

Bull****.

and the left is full of it.

Hate to burst your fascist bubble but the First Amendment
doesn't say only speech Obama likes, or only speech you like,
or only speech Obama deems politically appropriate or only
speech Obama, in his great wisdom. deems the one and only
'truth'. It protects SPEECH.

Only a complete idiot would think this is for anything but
rebuttal. lol

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a flying fig *what* your twisted
little swastika imagines the 'purpose' to be. It's a violation of
both free speech and privacy rights,

Pathetic lie.

Spoken like a good loyal fascist.

What you mean is, you can't find proof one for your lie above. lol

regardless, and the Constitution makes no
exceptions for "unless the Obama administration finds infringing
on these rights convenient for stomping on it's political
opposition" nor is there one for 'convenient rebuttal'.

But, since liberals don't give a dam what the Constitution says, I
feel compelled to point out it's also illegal by statute passed
by a Democrat Congress.

Pathetic lie.

ditto

What you mean is, you can't find proof one for your lie above. lol

And, as I already mentioned in the parts you dishonestly snipped,
all of it is readily available on the Internet ranging from
'mainstream' new sources, to editorials, to blogs, to youtube and
the only schmucks apparently not only deaf dumb and blind to the
deluge of concern but unable to google and click on a link to
inform themselves are Mr. Teachable Moment and his 'communications
director'.

Pathetic lie.

ditto

What you mean is, you can't find proof one for your lie above. lol

What I mean is exactly what I said. You speak like a good loyal
fascist.

More nothing from the nothng.