Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default RF Transmissivity Question

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:17:01 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"BillyPilgrim" wrote
in message ...

[snip]

That must be a ****ing Ford. You know... the idiots that used the
same,
runny windshield putty for twenty years after ALL of their customers
complained about it. They ain't real bright.

NymNoNuts wouldn't know his ass from a hole-in-the-ground. It's a
Q45. And, if he paid attention, he'd know I hate Ford products... got
the never-again-training from a '77 LTD ;-)

One of the local ford dealers is running a lot of Cash for Clunkers
commercials right now. Why would I want to pay cash for a Ford?