Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 19:47:22 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:41:48 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

[snip]

The modern left adds their own twist to the technique: regardless of
what they say accuse all dissenters of lying and, as Sen Hillary
Clinton demonstrated with Gen Petreus, do so before they even speak.

I often wax long and hard about logic and fallacies

Not as long as you do when using them. =)

You just demonstrated two of your, and the left's, favorites: hurling
an accusation with no evidence whatsoever and the dishonest tactic of
partial quote.

Made even more irrational because you didn't even have anything of
substance to dispute. Just 'hurling' for the sake of 'hurling'.

[snip]

"Hurling", politically correctness for "upchucking" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama was elected by a clear vote of the people.

So do we conclude he's doing what the people wanted him to to do?

Likewise Hitler was elected by a clear vote of the people.

See the similarities?