Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:02:13 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

How the White House Fed the Public a Steady Diet
of Falsehoods

Like the one where Obama said there would be no more pork out of one
side of his mouth to the American people, while the other side
muttered to his buddies "Right after we get this last one in, and
(pointing to the republicans) you guys can join in too!"

You have forgotten the stimulus bill predated Obama's inauguration. lol

Yes. He is feeding us a steady diet of lies and stupid moves. It's
an abomination. It is obvious he knows nothing about a free market
economy, and it is obvious that when ours recovers, he'll be
attempting to take credit for it. As will his party. It really is
sad what the politicians in this country have turned into, and what
that is doing to certain American mind sets.

You are all stained with ill informed, ill focused mind sets.

I call for redress! It is time to discontinue the abuse of the
American coffers under the guise of crisis management.

Obama is a liar. Most likely the worst president that ever wormed his
way into office.

No, Bush's habit of lying to us all on every single issue thumps that
easily.

Thanks a lot, ACORN, you fraudulent *******s.

Sorry, no actual vote fraud from ACORN. Registration fraud, which ACORN
caught and tagged as fraudulent, cannot skew an election until the
individuals fraudulently registered vote.

Of course, I don't expect actual knowledge of the issues from someone with
your posting record.