Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Pulsing lawn mower

"JIMMIE" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 6:16 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 15:26:14 -0600, "Calab" wrote:
I did find one that wouldnt work with cap on. The cap didnt have a
vent in it so I figured it had to be vented some place else. I had

taken everything apart and cleaned and put it back together figuring
this shouldnt be a problem. Well the problem was it had the wrong cap
on it. I walked down to my brothers house and checked on the back
porch. There was his gas can with the lawnmowers cap on it.

Jimmie

Same thing hapened to a fellow at work. He said his riding mower would
start and make about a round of the yard and quit. I asked him to check the
vent and the next day he reported back that he had mixed up his gas can and
mower gas cap.