Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Reverse mortgage etc? ? ?

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...
cost more that it would earn on secure bonds. She should probably sell the
house to a family member and then rent back with a secure lease.

I am not sure what legal way to do it, but it may be possiable to rent the
house to a family member for one month at the normal rental rate. This
turns the house into a rental property. Then she can give it to a family
member.
That is sort of what a lawyer explained it to me about one way we could have
done my dad's house when he went to the VA hospital.
There are many ways to protect the property if you talk to a lawyer.