Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default killing a tree

aemeijers wrote:
nefletch wrote:
He can't. The fence he's reaching over is 5' high.

Just leave it alone except for cutting off any growth that appears.

I had a rotten neighbor like him. The guy killed a 50 foot tree (not
saying here how it was done). Then the slightest wind came along and
the
tree's roots were dead so the tree fell over into my other neighbor's
yard.
It could have killed somebody. Luckily it fell into an empty area, and
away from the power lines. Then I had to pay lots of money for a tree
service to take it away. I was on disability at the time and had a
bad time
coming up with the money. I wish the tree fell on the asshole who
killed
the tree.

well twiddle dee and dwidle dumb, the tree is on my
property, and does not involve a neighbor. It is just in
an area where it will take a lot of work , I don't want to
do, to dig it up......of course, I did ask for intelligent
answers, but I see you could not resist responding anyway

You must be new here, huh? With an post like yours, of course people are
going to try and read between the lines and assume stuff. That is what
we do here.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???

Just kidding. ;-)

Tony