Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike rock Mike rock is offline

Default Circuit went out - how much to fix?

On Aug 10, 2:57*am, Higgs Boson wrote:
I posted this already (I thought) but can't find. *Here goes again.

One electrical circuit has gone out, comprising four outlets.
Typical So. Calif stucco house.

I checked the breaker covering that circuit but *it didn't help.

Meantime I am working around by using other outlets (no, I am
not overloading), but would like to fix that circuit if I can
afford it (little low in the wallet right now).

Anybody have a clue what this might run (Los Angeles
prices).

Also, curious why a circuit would just go out like that.
No rain (wish we had some!); no apparent cause.
Anybody?

TIA

Have you checked any GFI's to see if it tripped? It could have killed
your outlets downstream.