Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pulsing lawn mower

Priceless!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"JIMMIE" wrote in message

Im just a tinkerer when it comes to small engines but Ive
kept mine
going over the years. Whenever I have seen this I just go
over them
checking everything. First thought usually is that its a
governor
problem but I dont think I have ever seen that be the
problem. Clogged
fuel path seems to be pretty common and a lot of "I dont
knows" it
just starts working after cleaning everything up.
I did find one that wouldnt work with cap on. The cap didnt
have a
vent in it so I figured it had to be vented some place else.
I had
taken everything apart and cleaned and put it back together
figuring
this shouldnt be a problem. Well the problem was it had the
wrong cap
on it. I walked down to my brothers house and checked on the
back
porch. There was his gas can with the lawnmowers cap on it.

Jimmie