Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Andrew Barss Andrew Barss is offline

Default Roll Call

Arch wrote:

: Don't know if there are a lot of us lurking with so many other things to
: do during the summer or if the ng is becoming used up or less relevant
: or if many like me get "burn out" from time to time. I drop by, but
: don't take time to add (or subtract) to rcw. I appreciate those of you
: that do post and assure you that I'm not saying that your posts are
: irrelevant. (as if you cared!)

: That brayed, I wonder if it would be worth the trouble for everyone
: lurking to let us know if rcw is still healthy. Just check in with or
: without comment. Hope to see a lot of old friends lurking about and know
: that there are a lot of new ones to be made this fall when things pick
: up. Good idea? Bad idea? Very bad idea?

I'm here, but preoccupied with house renovations.

-- Andy Barss