Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph[_10_] Ralph[_10_] is offline

Default Roll Call

On Aug 9, 3:39*pm, Nova wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 9, 11:42 am, "Marty G" wrote:

I am stil here just not turning too much this summer. *We have had over 43
100+ days so far.

Sounds like you are around here in South Texas. *This has been the
most miserable summer in a long time. *I hate seeing the thermometer
reading 100 at 6 at night, then down to a balmy 95 or so by 10:00 pm.

This is no fun for a garage turner!

Robert

A miserable summer here this year as well. *I think we've only had about
four days that were above 80 degrees so far. *All last week it was down
into the 50's at night. This July almost set a record as the coldest on
record. *It warmed up a bit the last few days of the month keeping the
old record intact.

A week ago Wed it hit 105 at the building I work in. Cities in the
area reported anything from 102 to 107. Yesterday's high's where in
the area of 62 to 64, with a low of 48ish. So then we were living
infront of the A/C, yesterday people were standing around the camp-
fire for warmth.

Today it hit a pleasant 76...

Ah the joys of living in the PNW

Ah the PNW, where we get just about