Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joel Clark Joel Clark is offline

Default Tinkerer Wanted

I need a versatile person to make some parts and assemblies of a curve
tracer, bubble machine, kite camera kites, plywood photography mast, and
more. These may have commercial uses, maybe not. Ideally you would be
located within driving distance of Bloomfield, CT. Would be good to have
access to large open space to test kites. I have some projects that require
electronics design knowledge, such as battery-operated device to use
accelerometer to trigger short recorded messages, all solid-state. Must be
able to work from rough sketches and fill in details, order parts from
McMaster, etc. Don't answer if you are looking for big bucks! I'm just a
retired guy with a few projects on my plate. I will provide sketches and
ask you to quote on completed job. They don't have to be done fast. Would
start with pretty small jobs, and if all goes well, get into bigger ones.
If you are wondering what kind of crazy fella I am, go to:
www.halfbakery.com/user/flypaper I'm "flypaper". Also, to see photos of
bubble machine I designed, go to:
http://home.earthlink.net/~joel_a_cl...blemachine.jpg
And
http://home.earthlink.net/~joel_a_cl...chineproto.jpg

Also here is photo of first model of mapping gadget that I built:
http://home.earthlink.net/~joel_a_clark/tracer.jpg

What I need is new versions of these built from my sketches and your skill,
cleverness, and knowledge of manufacturing methods.
Please email me at , with info about practical
machining, model making, hands-on stuff you know how to do.