Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT- Government Attack on Free Speech

On Aug 9, 2:45*pm, Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 19:30:57 -0500, RogerN wrote:

New Attack on Free Speech

A very troubling development in Washington - a new attack on the free speech
of Americans from the Obama Administration.

You Bozos will twist anything won't you.

Good thing my country is in the hands of better men than you.

Indeed they will. When they've got nothing, they just make something
up, and make it scary enough that someone will believe them. "Death
Panel", Oh, give me a break. Notice ho Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome
baby is suddenly no longer off limits.

And how this is framed as a fight against Obama is purely sickening.
I heard the entire panel on George Stephanopoulus this morning
referring to all of this mis-information as points that the Right is
scoring against the left. My republican friends ALL want health care
reform, but their party "leaders" seem to be perfectly willing to
shoot them in the back, while they shoot their party in the foot. Wile
they pause to reload and make up some more outrageous lies.