Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default OT- Government Attack on Free Speech

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 19:30:57 -0500, RogerN wrote:

New Attack on Free Speech

A very troubling development in Washington - a new attack on the free speech
of Americans from the Obama Administration.

It's happening:
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...ckground_Check

Sounds a lot like Nixon and his "enemies list".

Can you say, "Heil Obama"?

Huh? Cop abuses the authority vested in him by the government, and
wastes departmental resources, and gets in trouble for it. This is the
start of a police state? This leads to 'Heil Obama'?

Seems just the opposite to me, cops are held to a high standard of
behaviour and the records of a citizen are protected from unwarranted
invasion by the police.

You Bozos will twist anything won't you.

Good thing my country is in the hands of better men than you.