Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] snarl@tripod.biz is offline

Default Smart Car

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 03:19:10 -0800, "John R. Carroll"

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:23:52 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

snipp happened

And what "stuff" would you be refering to.

The stuff that you mentioned.

I'd submit you use a cell
phone whilst driving, as well as eating and all of th' other
distracting bull**** 4 wheelers do behind th' wheel. Now you ****ers
are texting while driving, which I heard is more dangerous than
drinking and driving. Oh joy, oh rapture.

Well, you can submit anything you want but I still don't.

Ok, so you are a perfect driver. Cool.

I do, however, smoke.

I quit back in March.

I have, on the other hand, had cross traffic look directly at me -
wait, and then pull out.
Not while I was driving a car, of course.

Thanks for making my point. Or are you inferring that your
murdersickle made th' car driver want to kill you?

People frequently don't see motorcycles. I't a brain thing so you wouldn't
understand.

I've been riding since th' early 60's. I was also an MSF advanced
motorcycle rider class instructor. I know a thing er two about what
people behind th' wheel do, and don't do.

When you look around you tend to see the things you expect and your brain
sort of filters out anything you don't.
Has nothing to do with the rider.

It has everything to do with th' rider and/or car driver. A vehicle
is only as safe as th' operator. I don't care if it's a ****ing Mack
truck or a tank. You insinuated that motorcycles are inherently
unsafe. I called bull****. Go have a smoke, strawman.

Snarl