Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default OT- Government Attack on Free Speech

RogerN wrote:
"Stuart Wheaton" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:

snip
So Roger how did those 6 years of complete Republican control work out for
you? Have you figured out that to them you are a patsy and reliable
source of funds, and they will never kill the golden goose?

My income increased every year up until the time Obama pulled ahead in the
polls and the economy went South. From the end of Clinton to the end of
Bush my income increased 83%, mostly by working overtime though. This year
I'll be making a little less but still able to meet my budget, just having
to make minimum payments until the property taxes get saved up for next
month.

Right...

Personal profit while Bush / Cheney used the Constitution and Laws of
the US as toilet paper and destroyed our international reputation.
While the poor got shafted for the fat cats.

I seem to recall that Judas was plenty happy to take his bag of gold as
well.

Ah well, you are in good company I guess.

RogerN