Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
CalifBill CalifBill is offline

Default Smart Car

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

As for getting thrown from a bike, who is going to take care of your drool
bucket?
That is the real choice.

The thought of deer strikes (likely) wiped out my desire to ride
motorcycles a long time
ago.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

As my wife stated about my motorcycle. You never fell off your race car.
And when I broke a rod and split the barrel when the rotary valve broke.
(Kawasaki 350) I luckily did not go down. The bike hopped a little, but
enough speed and weight that everything sort of broke apart, not locking up
the drive train. Decided that maybe 4 wheels were safer.