Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] snarl@tripod.net is offline

Default Smart Car

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 05:48:52 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

William Wixon wrote:
wrote in message

What I find extremely humorous is a guy with a motorcycle calling
anything "a death trap ".

Yeah, those motorcycle riders are dangerous! Everytime I see one the
guy is talking on a cell phone, or eating lunch, or reading a paper,
or texting, or putting on make-up, or changing the lumbar support, or
talking to the passenger.

Does stupid come natural to you, or are you taking a night class?

texting on a motorcycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7amxE3RLAzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkf5d2aYzps

LOL
Lot's of stupid people in the world.
Some drive cars, other drive motorcycle.
Stupidity, not vehicle choice, is the common element

That's exactly what I'm talkin' about. Thanks again for making my
point.

although you could
argue that thinking a motorcycle is an equally safe form of conveyance
compared to a car, nearly any car, is arguably stupid.

No. You're th' one arguing in favor of a generalization. Pretty weak
way to stuff a straw man... don't you agree? By th' way, th' hay is
fallin' outta yer ass.

Snarl... you've gotta be smarter'n th' problem, son