Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Sivori Tony Sivori is offline

Default Painting Bedroom Closets

aemeijers wrote:
White makes it easier to see the cobwebs, spiders, and mice, and what
they leave behind. That may be bad or good, depending on how you live,
and SWMBO's sensibilities. If there is a SWBO involved, you're gonna do
what she wants anyway, so may as well ask her at the get-go.

No mice, thank goodness. Just the occasional small to medium size spider.
No SWMBO either, so I only need to suit myself.

Me, I'd go with white, and if I ever get around to redoing the closets
here, that is what they will be. They are mostly sorta white already
inside, but I'll do them all in a single shade.

I'd always thought of white closets as a less than through paint job. With
the only advantage of white is that it makes a small unlighted cubby hole
look better lighted. Judging from this thread, I'm in the minority with
that opinion.

--
Tony Sivori