Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Sivori Tony Sivori is offline

Default Painting Bedroom Closets

Walter R. wrote:

I second that. Anything painted white (think cruise ships) always
appears larger than if painted any other color. White (off-white, of
course)always looks clean and bright. Bright rooms are more attractive
to residents and buyers alike.

White interiors also have the advantage of neutrality. You can hang
paintings, wall hangings, antiques etc to decorate your home without
having such objects clash with your red walls and blue kitchens.

Good point, but all white walls make me feel like I'm living inside a ping
pong ball. Since I plan to stay, I'm putting some color on the walls. If
my plans change and I have or want to move, I can always repaint to off
white.

--
Tony Sivori