Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bob Crawford Bob Crawford is offline

Default Roll Call

I'm here most every day Arch. I post things when I think of it or get
around to shooting new pics of projects. Have a new stave turning (lidded
vase using Black Walnut and Orange Osage w/white oak thin lines) that I'll
post when done. As a relative newbie, this place has been invaluable for my
learning process as well as my inspiration directory.

Bob Crawford

"Arch" wrote in message

Don't know if there are a lot of us lurking with so many other things to
do during the summer or if the ng is becoming used up or less relevant
or if many like me get "burn out" from time to time. I drop by, but
don't take time to add (or subtract) to rcw. I appreciate those of you
that do post and assure you that I'm not saying that your posts are
irrelevant. (as if you cared!)

That brayed, I wonder if it would be worth the trouble for everyone
lurking to let us know if rcw is still healthy. Just check in with or
without comment. Hope to see a lot of old friends lurking about and know
that there are a lot of new ones to be made this fall when things pick
up. Good idea? Bad idea? Very bad idea?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter