Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:02:13 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

How the White House Fed the Public a Steady Diet
of Falsehoods

Like the one where Obama said there would be no more pork out of one
side of his mouth to the American people, while the other side muttered
to his buddies "Right after we get this last one in, and (pointing to the
republicans) you guys can join in too!"

Yes. He is feeding us a steady diet of lies and stupid moves. It's an
abomination. It is obvious he knows nothing about a free market economy,
and it is obvious that when ours recovers, he'll be attempting to take
credit for it. As will his party. It really is sad what the politicians
in this country have turned into, and what that is doing to certain
American mind sets.

You are all stained with ill informed, ill focused mind sets.

I call for redress! It is time to discontinue the abuse of the
American coffers under the guise of crisis management.

Obama is a liar. Most likely the worst president that ever wormed his
way into office. Thanks a lot, ACORN, you fraudulent *******s.

What did he do about gangs in Chicago when he was in the legislature
there? Oh, that's right... he was having steak dinners with his buddy
Ayers.

Let's examine Obama's bank account activity from 1994 on up. I'll bet
that right about the time of the Annenburg grants, he got a magical
raise.

Las Vegas should start running some betting games on Obaminized
society.

We won't get fooled again.