Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Roll Call

Reading this thread, I am surprised and pleased that so many are still
around.

I haven't been turning much of anything in the last several months.
It is the hottest summer on record in the fair city of San Antonio,
TX, and I have felt every degree. We are at something like 43 days
this summer over 100 degrees.

A couple of years ago, I had employees and subs to go to my work as a
general contractor and I ran all the other aspects of the business.

With the economy in the tank, I don't have enough work to support a
staff so the old nailbags came out of retirement once again.

I am really getting too old for this line of work...

Anyone ever hear from Leo Van der Loo anywhere?

Robert