Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Smart Car

"Jon Elson" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
The are not buying for mileage. 40 mpg is not that much
different than larger cars such as the Prius, but a lot cheaper.

I saw them at a dealer last fall with giant signs saying only $26,000 and
almost ran off the road! I got a nice Honda Civic Hybrid and am now
getting 56+ MPG, and I only paid 22K for a real 5-passenger car (assuming
some of those are kids). Hmmm, yeah, I just don't get it.

Jon

sometimes Big isn't better - they are easier to park and maneuver where it's
crowded - maybe not suitable for rural Nevada, but great for a central city