Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Smart Car

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:44:45 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

David Billington wrote:

Not a smart car they only have 3 wheel nuts, that car has 5.

I saw a 'smart car' last week. It looked like a death trap and the three wheel nuts thing
confirmed it.

Hey, my best buddy in high school owned a Hillman Minx. It had 3 lugs
on each wheel and the lefts were left-hand threaded. It didn't do over
about 35mph, but it never lost a wheel. Gawd, what a POS... but it
was made of real steel!
http://www.full-service-aviator.com/Hillman_Minx.jpg

--
Content thyself to be obscurely good. When vice prevails, and
impious men bear sway, the post of honor is a private station.