Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default DIY Wiki - Broken Links!

Dave Osborne wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

snip a load of stuff

Re file names - its probably better if you drop the Revn bit from
the end since the wiki will track the various versions of the files as
they are updated. It also saves having to change the links in the
articles with each diagram update (although I will need to do them
once to dro the Rev bit ;-)

Oh tut tut. Y'aint a proper engineer, then...

Or one who uses RCS ;-)

(to be fair, version numbering docs in the file name is standard
practice, but not source files (which are versioned in the header
comments) - a picture could be thought of as either depending on context)

How about I'll keep the Revn bit - If you want to drop it when you
post, that's up to you. ;-) I need to know where I'm up to and what I've
issued.

Anyway, they aren't likely to change much are they? Are they?

Probably not...

So, anybody else got any further comments before I reissue at Rev 1.1? :-P

Nope, fire away...

--
Cheers,

John.