Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Osborne[_2_] Dave Osborne[_2_] is offline

Default DIY Wiki - Broken Links!

John Rumm wrote:

snip a load of stuff

Re file names - its probably better if you drop the Revn bit from the
end since the wiki will track the various versions of the files as they
are updated. It also saves having to change the links in the articles
with each diagram update (although I will need to do them once to dro
the Rev bit ;-)

Oh tut tut. Y'aint a proper engineer, then...

How about I'll keep the Revn bit - If you want to drop it when you
post, that's up to you. ;-) I need to know where I'm up to and what I've
issued.

Anyway, they aren't likely to change much are they? Are they?

So, anybody else got any further comments before I reissue at Rev 1.1? :-P