Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:31:56 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:43:27 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
This will send a chill down your spine...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts...ubborn-Things/

Big brother is watching... big time :-(

Bull****.

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out
there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life
care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain
emails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track
of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your
help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health
insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to ."

You are such a good little mind numbed robot.

When, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the Bush Administration
asked the public to keep an eye out for potentially life
threatening, illegal, terrorist activity and report same to the
appropriate authorities the left went into an apoplectic fit
screaming fascist, fascist, but you think it's perfectly fine for
people to collect and send private communications to the White
House for nothing more threatening than expressing a political
opinion Obama doesn't like.

Let's see, the left says reporting life threatening illegal
activities bad.

Bull****.

and the left is full of it.

Hate to burst your fascist bubble but the First Amendment doesn't
say only speech Obama likes, or only speech you like, or only
speech Obama deems politically appropriate or only speech Obama, in
his great wisdom. deems the one and only 'truth'. It protects
SPEECH.

Only a complete idiot would think this is for anything but
rebuttal. lol

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a flying fig *what* your twisted little
swastika imagines the 'purpose' to be. It's a violation of both free
speech and privacy rights,

Pathetic lie.

regardless, and the Constitution makes no
exceptions for "unless the Obama administration finds infringing on
these rights convenient for stomping on it's political opposition" nor
is there one for 'convenient rebuttal'.

But, since liberals don't give a dam what the Constitution says, I
feel compelled to point out it's also illegal by statute passed by a
Democrat Congress.

Pathetic lie.

And, as I already mentioned in the parts you dishonestly snipped, all
of it is readily available on the Internet ranging from 'mainstream'
new sources, to editorials, to blogs, to youtube and the only schmucks
apparently not only deaf dumb and blind to the deluge of concern but
unable to google and click on a link to inform themselves are Mr.
Teachable Moment and his 'communications director'.

Pathetic lie.