Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

Scott Lurndal wrote:

In anycase, dislike it as we might, KJI _is_ the government of North
Korea and one should always attempt to talk with governments, even
Iran. Dictating to a foreign government has never worked, Cuba has
shown the futility of embargo as a tool for regime change and Bush
Jr. has shown the futility of forced regime change.

We HAVE tried to talk to NK, from the agreements signed in 1994 by the
Clinton administration to the failed Six Party talks of last year. By my
count, we have had negotiations with NK seven times since 1990. It's obvious
they won't talk.

No, the only thing left is to destroy their ratty government. A good time
would have been when Clinton was in the capitol - all the state's high
ranking factotums were in attendance. A low-yield nuke would have been
appropriate.