Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

"Lee Michaels" writes:
I loved the line in an article I read. It showed that Clinton reputation is
alive and kicking.

It said, New York Post declared, "Bubba gets the chicks."

The other line I heard was, Slick Willie wasn't going to pass up the
oppoertunity to save two asian chicks.

My concern is that this looks an awful like responding to state sponsored
terrorism.

I'm not sure one would class North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism.

Which terrorists are being sponsored?

Certainly NK is in violation of several arms-control regimes, particularly
with respect to Scud-derivitive missile and nuclear technology[*]. But I'm not aware
of NK sponsoring terrorism, per se.

In anycase, dislike it as we might, KJI _is_ the government of North
Korea and one should always attempt to talk with governments, even
Iran. Dictating to a foreign government has never worked, Cuba has
shown the futility of embargo as a tool for regime change and Bush
Jr. has shown the futility of forced regime change.

scott
[*] Most of which came from AQ Khan and Pakistan, to whom we give
foreign aid.