Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:26:07 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Well, there obviously ARE cases and to not recognize them works to our
detriment.

Let's see now. I have to negotiate an agreement with a guy down the
street who just happens to be the grand imperial wizard of the kkk. Of
course I want to negotiate the best terms possible for me. I have two
candidates that I can send to do the negotiation. One is an
experienced, competent negotiator who is a White, Anglo-Saxon
Protestant male. The other is the Rev. Jesse Jackson. To whom do I
delegate the negotiations? Decisions, decisions!

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA