Posted to uk.d-i-y
YAPH YAPH is offline

Default radiator sizes

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:10:09 +0100, Stephen wrote:

Is there a big difference between makes on panel radiator regarding
their outputs? Sorry to switch units but I was looking for a rad about
7000BTU and I see some makes I can use a 500x1300, others require
500x1400 and others 500x1600. Different makes of 500x1400 have
different outputs (hence question one above).

suggest you check the article on radiators in the wiki - it has a formula
for working out the output of any standard rad given its sizes and
configuration

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

"I used to think correlation implied causation.
Then I took a statistics course and now I don't."
"Sounds as if the statistics course helped."
"Well, maybe."