Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default This will send a chill down your spine...

Robert Baer wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
This will send a chill down your spine...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts...ubborn-Things/

Big brother is watching... big time :-(

Bull****.

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out
there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life
care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain
emails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of
all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If
you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance
reform that seems fishy, send it to ."

If you don't want lies responded to with facts, not making them
public on the internet for all to see is a good first step. lol

You mean that 1000+ page bill is a lie?????

Wow, does it get any dumber than this? lol