Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default radiator sizes

David wrote:

I am currently looking at a Quinn Barlo 500x1400 double (2.3kW, 7900
BTU IIRC). Is Quinn barlo a good make? I think it's the least I can
do, since Barlo were kind enough to provide the calculator

Quinn Barlo are good, we have had one of their radiators for 6 years,
very well made and solid.

I'm sure they're as good as anyone else's. I tend to regard radiators as a
'commodity' purchase - they're all much of a muchness - so unless you're
prepared to pay through the nose for a pretty looking 'designer' jobby, go
for the cheapest. Whatever you go for, there are some good on-line deals
which are a lot cheaper than anything you'll get at the sheds.
--
Cheers,
Roger