Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default for those of you who say land lines are reliable

VERIZON FIOS is NOT reliable took them 2 MONTHS to get a network tech
to find a bad router at the central office which effected EVERY FIOS
customer in our area.

geez I HAD to call every day for 3 weeks and esclate to the verizon
presidents office. tried to cancel no sir we stand behind our crap
servioce with a contract with 300 buck cancel fee, doesnt matter if
your phone isnt reliable.......

note to verizon contract up in october, I am canceling them

the problem was finally fixed, but it shouldnt take 2 months when
every 12th incoming call is all noise