Ray Kinzler

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

Holy cow. I actually DID think of this. I thought it might be
'cheating' though. Part of me is scared to do that because they will
simply suck SWMBO in and make her think she wants that junk. She is a
tough sell in the first place.

And since she is such a tough sell, I was wondering if I should maybe
start with something that the entire world doesn't see but she will.
Another room that needs spruced up is the master bathroom. I could
start out by making a vanity, a medicine chest, and a cabinet above
the toilet. That may be a good starting point for this project.

Of course, I need to do it around me getting my Master's degree,
activities the two kids partake in, and just, well, life. Luckily,
the relatively high cost of remodeling a kitchen and a bathroom makes
both of us slow down and really think about what we want.

Any thoughts as to practicing on the bathroom cabinetry before
attempting to build the kitchen cabinets?

"Swingman" wrote in message tnews.com...
Got a BORG close by? Measure your space and get them design one for you
using their software and one of their showroom models that you/SWMBO like.
They do it for free here.

All you need is one design to get the idea of what they are up to. That will
help you with your own planning.

Break a leg ...