Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

On Aug 5, 6:48*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Oh I see, all women are seamstresses. What a sexist dolt.

*You ask "And HOW is calling somebody a white-robed fig-sucker
degrading?" Oh, I guess that was a term of endearment. Are you so
blind to your racist point of view that you can't see that? If you are
so sure it is so benign maybe you should go find a group of Saudi's
and say that to their face... as if you had the balls; any balls.

I honestly thought I would be the last person on the earth to defend
Hillary but she ain't no seamstress. I suppose she has as much
toughness as any of the other aholes that have held that post since
Kissenger. Dude, your view of women and anyone not exactly like the
all impressive you is pretty clear. Pretty pathetic. I hope you have
coward your wife into an appropriate position of submission.

On Aug 5, 2:46*pm, Robatoy wrote:

On Aug 5, 4:09*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

I think calling someone a "white robed fig sucker" is not in any way
recognizing the bigotry of others. It is just a racist slur, at best.

Hardly.

I don't dispute that their backwards thinking in terms of basic human
rights, specifically as it relates to women is diplorable, but that
doesn't give anyone a freedom to degrade them.

Well well,well. Didn't we just swallow a whole box full of Political
Correctness Cereal.
Look, if you want to talk shop with a coal miner, you send in a coal
miner, not a seamstress.
I have some knowledge how some of these off-the-wall zealots think.
They get the same respect from me as I get from them...or what my wife
would get from them. I am getting sick and tired of our side reaching
out our hand just to have it slapped over and over again.
The City Of Toronto is full of people who insist we change to be
tolerant of them but won't learn the language of the country they
chose over theirs. Same with your immigrants from Mexico. It is
courtesy to communicate at the level of your host. Sending in Hillary
to Saudi Arabia precludes her from having any sort of standing
regardless HOW much *I* believe women are equal to any of us. They
don't. Period.
Stop assuming that your sense of women's rights bears any weight in
Saudi Arabia. It doesn't. To call them white-robed fig-suckers is no
different than my being called a Woodboot or Windmill mechanic.
There's richness in ethnicity.
Unfortunately, there have been too many tofu-sucking-Birkenstock-Volvo
driving-macramay assholes who have tried to cloud the diversity by
being weak-assed, spineless legislating morons trying to force Utopia
down our throats.

So put down that pork sandwich because you are offending somebody
somewhere!

And HOW is calling somebody a white-robed fig-sucker degrading? Huh?
Huh? You blue-jean wearing hamburger muncher, you!

Don't get me started.

Also, I think you are very backwards to think we shouldn't put a women
in any position simply because she is a woman.

That is BULL****! A woman deserves all the rights in this
society....*T*H*I*S* society. You see, it does not matter what I think
about women's rights... it's the other side of the bargaining table
that has a problem with women. Not me. Get it?

We know that their
feelings on this are wrong. Even better to put it in their face and
show the proper respect to any intelligent human by picking whoever is
best for a job regardless of gender.

Good luck with that.

You need to join the 21st century and stop thinking like those 12
century idealogs.

Really??

Before I get into this ****ing contest any further...point out to me
where I said that all women are seamstresses... or that all men are
coal miners. It is YOU, sir, who has a problem. (You know, reading
stuff into things that aren't said, much less even hinted at?"