Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default OT-Bill Clinton

"HeyBub" writes:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I really shouldn't reply here on this subject and just let it go but I
don't want anyone to think I could support such language. Frankly I
find the comment about the Saudis, for whom I have no great love in
general, quite distasteful and somewhat bigoted. I realize there are
some Saudis who might say similar or worse things about Americans or
maybe even just westerners in general, but you sir have just proven
yourself to be the same.

It's not bigotry to recognize bigotry in others. The facts are that the
Saudis regard women as something significantly less than men. Right or
wrong, that is a fact.

How about this then:

The facts are that the Republicans regard Democrats as something
significantly less than Republicans.

is that also bigotry? If not, why?