Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Senior Moment (figured you could relate)

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Enjoy
Lew
$5.37. That's what the kid behind the counter at Taco Bell said to me.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out some lint and two dimes and
something that used to be a Jolly Rancher.

Having already handed the kid a five-spot, I started to head back out

the truck to grab some change when the kid with the Emo hairdo said
the

harshest thing anyone has ever said to me.

He said, "It's OK. I'll just give you the senior citizen discount."

The first time someone voluntarily offered my wife a senior citzen discount,
she was offended, now she demands the discount whenever it is available. The
first time is always the hardest.